Tuition and Fees
Where does my tuition go?
- Tuition reserves your weekly time slot for the whole year and studio membership. This means, your lesson time is yours, and I cannot reschedule someone else in your place. Times of lessons may be slightly adjusted when needed and only if possible, by 5-10 minutes.
It also covers the cost of:
- Lesson planning and repertoire selection
- Recording, and accompaniment fees.
- Piano tuning and maintenance
- Recital venues and programs
- Professional studio memberships Incentive programs, game materials, prizes and some extra music.
- Studio rent, other business expenses, and studio insurance.
- Recording Weeks for Recitals and Recitals Fees/Expenses
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold your lesson spot.
Rates are based on Full year enrollment beginning in September. Late enrollment may have slight difference rate.
Each private student receives one set of piano books/ materials ($30 Value)
Ultimate Music Theory Club Books/Materials Extra ($30-80)
- Rate based on Beginning the week of Sept 13th 2022 and subject to change for late enrollment
- Ending week of June 8th 2023
30 min lessons: 7 and under. Approx $91 per month
45 min lessons: Approx $132 per month
- 34 lessons for the price of 32!
- One set of materials included
- Muzie Online platform
- In- person lessons offered.